2010年5月3日月曜日

Bare makeup novice, Oh help. . .

Hello everyone, I am now 25 years old, is the price for the mouse. . .
The first story about my skin, my skin is not something to be black, white, feel (and, perhaps, four or five years, the results of the second half to stay this bad habit to develop a yellow even before the skin color of my skin and many of the differences between the old skin is also the day of the summer umbrella is very violent, the result of the cheek at the scene immediately and have not confirmed What happened before this, but Carol was a bit like my long, long, long time president of the only, ground of my skin is a good one. disposal of the nose Even if the material is placed in order, first to correct, I get the age to focus on it, but now I have a lot of victims of the black, rough on me anyway so power-up is really pink nose, to see how rough use is difficult to come



アラド rmt 武器 | メイプルrmt | ヴァルキリースカイ wiki |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿